Prepare your route to the Grand Hôtel ** !
- From Paris : A1 highway (2:15)
- From Gand (Belgium): A22 highway (1:10)
- From Valenciennes : A23 highway (45 min.)
- From Dunkerque : A25 highway (1:10)
Adress : 51 rue Faidherbe - 59000 Lille
Advice : there are other "rues Faidherbes" in the cities al around Lille, we recommend to write "Place des Reignaux" in your GPS, it is situated at the back of the hotel, very near rue Faidherbe.
Our GPS coordinates are :
Latitude 50.6367792 and Longitude 3.0678925
Arriving in Lille :
- Be careful, there are modifications in the city-center trafic since August 2016. You can have a look at this map to check them.
- From the A1highway we recommend to stay on the ring road untill Lille Europe Station, take exit number 5 to arrive at a big crossroads and then take the exit "Lille Centre, Parking Opera and Lycée Pasteur" to enter in Boulevard Carnot.
- At the end of Boulevard Carnot, you will arrive at the back of the Opera, then in rue Léon Trulin and finally you will go left into rue Faidherbe in the right traffic way.
- You can see this route here.
Our parking places are situated in the Palais Lillois, a 200 meters carpark from the hotel, and only accessible with a voucher that you will get at the reception of the hotel.
The place cost €15 for 24 hours, from noon to noon only but you can reserve it in special exclusif packages including room and breakfast, on our official website or by phone.
There will be an access map on the voucher and your place number.
Parking places are limited, we recommend to reserve them before your arrival day.
To get the parking voucher at the reception desk and leave your luggage, you can park your car a few minutes at Place des Reignaux.
There are also public carparks like : Lille Flandres Station - Opera - Grand Place - Les Tanneurs - Euralille.
Room, Breakfast and Carpark package !
For more tranquility, book your nights, the breakfast and your car park too.
This is an exclusive offer on our official website or by phone.
From € 83
*Offer subject to availability.
- From Paris Gare du Nord : TGV Paris-Lille (1:00) more infomrations
- From Bruxelles-Midi : TGV or Thalys (35 min.) more informations
- From Londres St Pancras : Eurostar (1:20) more informations
Arriving at Lille Flandres train station :
- By feet : take Rue Faidherbe in front of the main exit, the hotel is 100 meters on the right-hand side next to the chocolate shop Leonidas.
Arriving at Lille Europe train station :
- By subway (3 min.) : take line 1 to the Lille Flandres station (only one stop) and follow the directions above.
- By feet (10 min.) : take avenue Le Corbusier or walk along the Euralille Shopping Centre to the Lille Flandres station and turn right rue Faidherbe.
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle airport:
- By car (1:30): take the A1 highway leading to Lille and then follow the directions for "By car".
- By train (50 min.): take the TGV to Lille.
- From Lille Lesquin airport:
- By car (20 min.): take the A1 highway leading to Lille and follow the directions for "By car".
- By taxi (20 min.): arround €30.
- With the shuttle (30 min.): get off at Euralille then go to Lille Flandres train station and turn right into rue Faidherbe.
- You can check the times and prices on the airport website.
A question, an advice ?
Our staff remains at your disposal 24h/24 to help you plan your itinerary and advise you by phone: +33 (0)3 20 06 31 57 or by e-mail.